Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Session of your photographer!!

I wanted put some of these pictures up on my personal facebook page the other day and thought I would share with you all.  I am normally always behind the camera...obviously! Well I haven't had family pictures done in awhile and thought we needed some done.  My sister always says she wants to learn to use my camera and join the business one day.  Well I had my sister behind the camera and I got to be in front.  We went to do whole family pictures as in: us 3, my parents, sister and grandma.  Well Bailey had an extreme melt down and wasn't in to it.  When I say I bribed her with everything I did! I told her I was taking things away and everything!  So when you all get frustrated with your child during a shoot, I have never dealt with a child harder than mine.  But, I came to one conclusion, she only likes pictures of just her.  She doesn't like group pictures, it must always be about her haha!  The few we got with her were after we bribed her with my buying her a baby doll and my grandma buying one! These are just a few, I haven't had time to edit anymore.  I also wanted to share these with you so some of you know who you are looking for when we meet!  So here I give you pictures courtesy of my sister, Misty!! 



 My parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers