Thursday, October 27, 2011

Update for 2012

Alright everyone I am finally starting to take appointments for 2012.  So if your little ones have birthdays, your due date, or just want a family session this is your time to schedule.  I am only doing weekends through the winter months.  I will pick up a few evening sessions in the spring once the time changes back and we have daylight later in the evening.

I am going to do a couple mini sessions in the spring.  Trying to get a few more themed sessions, but only if you all are interested. If you all are interested in anything else please let me know.

*Mini session date for Easter is set for March 24th, that way you will have your CD by Easter.

*Thought about doing a mini sessions for a "Mommy and Me" session and a "Daddy and me" session around mothers day and fathers day.  I will only do if I get enough people interested in.  Totally up to you all.

*My dad suggested this and thought it was a great idea.  He said I should do a "themed" session for kids and grandparents.  It is actually a great idea because most people don't think of always bringing grandparents or setting something up with them.  It would also be a mini session for kids and grandparents.

*Newborn sessions-  Please do not wait until your baby is here to try and set something up.  I can only take so many sessions a month and they must be booked in advance just like a regular session.  How it works: I schedule you on your due date, NO I do not expect to actually do it that date, but it gives me an idea within a week or two I will have a session.  So if you are interested in a session please message me with your due date and I will get you on my calendar.  I do all newborn session when the baby is normally 10 days or younger.  I do the whole session at YOUR house unless you choose to do it elsewhere, I can also do them at my house as well.

*Weddings-  I have decided to do a few weddings again this year.  I am only taking on a limited amount so please let me know if you are interested.

I will have another post tomorrow explaining price changes for 2012.  Feedback would be great if you all would be interested in any of the above!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers