Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Booked Until December


Hello everyone hope you all are enjoying this cooler weather! Wish I could say I am, but I am a summer girl and like the warm weather.

I have been super super busy recently and slacking on posting on facebook and putting up sneak peaks. I just want everyone to know that I am completely booked until December. WOW!! You all amaze me! If you want to book a session for December please do it quick for the openings I do have! The Christmas mini sessions booked up within one day and I actually added a few time slots. You all are some picture lovin' fools and I love each and every one of you for it!!

I am going to leave you all with one picture of a session I did awhile back ago, but love this
little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers