Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up." Mark Twain

OK two blog post in two days!  I know I am getting crazy! :)

I always say this when I have contest, but if I had all the free time in the world and didn't have one of the cutest little girls I love spending time with I would do photo sessions FREE for everyone! Since I can't do everything for free I do LOVE getting to have contest and giveaways where someone gets the opportunity for a discounted session or even a free one!

I had a contest earlier in the year where you nominated someone who was very deserving of a free session.  There were many different reasons people were nominated.  It could be a family going through a tough time or a single mom or dad working their hardest to provide for their kids and thought they deserved a session, to a family going through medical issues, a family dealing with a parent being deployed overseas, and the list could go on.

With that said, since it is coming up on the season of giving I am going to do another contest! You can nominate your neighbor, your brother, your friend from high school, your best friend, or anyone you think deserves a session with Kristi B!

The FREE session will be a session done in 2012! It will be an hour session and can include up to five family members.  It can be a session for the whole family, just children, a couple, etc.

Please email all entries to KristiBPhotography@gmail.com.  Please send a picture of who you are nominating and why you think they deserve to win.  All entries must be sent by October 31st.  You have almost a whole month to nominate and email me!  I will share all stories on the blog and the winner will be chosen in November. I will either have everyone vote for the deserving family or have several unbiased people go over entries and decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers