Friday, January 27, 2012

Easter mini specials!!

Spring is right around the corner...hopefully! Not that we have had a bad winter, I still can't wait for Spring and Summer.  I have had so many questions and emails asking about Easter Mini Specials, so I thought I would go ahead and get the details out there and let you all start booking!  This is the time to get out your easter best or a cute new spring outfit!!
( I just realized it is a little hard to read the fine print.  "I am trying to get baby chicks or bunnies.  All time slots are first come first serve.  Payments are due at the time of booking to secure your slot.  Because it is so early and having a lot of request on the mini sessions the location is To Be Announced")

The mini sessions are only for children in an immediate family.  If you have more than 3 kids you may want to either book two sessions back to back or book a regular session.  

Also don't forget....if you are interested in a FREE SESSION and an Organic Bloom Frame check out the last post!!!  Click here to enter!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers